Monday, July 21, 2014

Taurus man and Libra woman scenario: Commitment problems.



A Taurus man and a Libra woman are interested in each other; this is a scenario and “how” they are probably viewing each other in the beginning of the dating process. Watch how Taurus is taking his time to make up his mind, while Libra so worried about the whole relationship that shes getting worried. 


Attraction between Taurus man and Libra woman



Libra woman’s point of view: (before dating)
"Just started seeing a Taurus man. So far, pretty good. He is a little too quiet for my liking, but anyway(!) he is still very handsome and I can't wait for our next date, if only he'd plan one. His shoulders and skin tone is so attractive to me. He has a deep, manly voice and strong personality, which give me goosebumps when we are having a good time! But sometimes, I can't tell if he likes me for real because one minute, he is nice, the next, he is gone. I'm actually pretty confused, and its starting to make me doubt his feelings, but I'm hoping he is ready to show his feeling soon and take it slow with me." 


Libra wants to take it slow, but that doesn't mean bore her, Taurus.


Taurus man’s point of view: (before dating)
"I'm trying to find out if I should date this Libra girl for real. She is very pleasant, and has such wonderfully feminine features. Her voice is rich and creamy, and she looks so delicate that I'm sure a lot of men are after her. She has been calling me on the phone a lot, I liked it, but to be honest, its a bit much. We aren't even dating, really. I mean, I would have no problem in asking her out on a date, its only she has much more friends than me. I won't feel good if she is always with other people (men) so its a decision I'm still thinking about."


Taurus likes what he sees, but he is not sure if he should go with it. So Libra, don't flirt with Taurus if you aren't ready for a long bull ride. That just sounded dirty...

------

Part II


Libra woman’s point of view: (just started dating)
"This relationship is great. My Taurus is super affectionate and drowns me in gifts. I love how he protects me, and yes, he is quite the jealous man, though he tries to hide it. Moreover, we have started living together; I didn't want us to jump this way so fast, I wanted to date him but I wasn't sure if he was the "one", you know? As you know, I found him very attractive and I liked him, but he suddenly gotten a little pushy and needy, so I thought it fair to go with him. After sleeping with him though, I don't regret it....He is very tender, loving, and by far the best lover I've experience."



In the start of the relationship, there will be no problems with you two. Libra feels she is 'his' because Taurus tends to be very tender, direct, and sometimes, possessive. But note: Libra wanted to take it slow but was so nervous about Taurus's feelings that she jump deep (sleeping together) to please him. Or she just find him hot..

Taurus man’s point of view: (just started dating)
"I just decided I want this Libra girl! I felt I was pushing her away because I wasn't sure of my feelings, but upon seeing her with other guys, my inner bull just came out! I realized that it was her or nothing, for I missed her. But, I need her to know she is with me, so I asked her to lay down with me; she resisted at first -- which is good -- because I knew for a while she liked me, but yes, she didn't act like she was easy with every man. Now, she has moved her stuff in with me, and I can be with her. In bed, she was soft yet she satisfied me. I'm not in this relationship for short term, I need her to be the same."


Notice that Taurus isn't too keen on figuring out what the heck Libra is thinking about. He just made up his mind and charged! But he is in it for real, so Libra, pay close mind to "the" Taurus you choose. Its not fair to him if you are not serious, and its not fair to Libra if you have found a very controlling Taurus guy! 


DO YOU UNDERSTAND TAURUS AND LIBRA?!

6 comments:

  1. this is pretty true. i'm a bull of course & i'm dating a libra. she would always worry for nothing as i would just be mocing about lol i agree with pretty much everything here. good blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gently get a Libra to commit is the best way! Thanks for commenting and agreeing also. Yay! My relationship with my Taurus went a lot like this :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm a Libra woman, Scorpio rising, and Iv'e never felt as smitten with a man as with this Taurus guy. I found your description from the Libra point of view incredibly accurate. I ended up here because I can't read into him - what he wants/thinks about me. He must be trying to find out himself, and I worry too much.
    Anyway, I really liked your blog, I wish you would resume it some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! And I will, and if you are still smitting with your Taurus guy, give it some time and make sure he is commited...I had a simulat exp. with a Taurus guy and I think, honestly, they don't know what they want yet. Shouldn't be so much confusion >.< you and him will both figure out if he is the one in time! Goodluck

      Delete
  3. I'm a libra woman that has been dating a Taurus man for 8 months now.. Recently we have been up and down, he's very stubborn and because I'm not your typical libra... I won't bend! I'm stubborn too. My attitude is more or less ok the time we spent was nice and I wish you the best! But I've noticed lately if I go to the bathroom & grab my phone he would say "why you taking your phone" or If we are in the bed and I go to lay down the other end he would get mad! I'm not a clingy person, I'm not a needy person! I thrive on my independence, it takes me a long time to commit because I'm selfish and my space is my space and a lot of times I'm VERY hesitant to share it completely! I don't like for a person to question me so when says why are you taking your phone with you or who is calling you I instantly get annoyed... Because I'm thinking to myself none of your business lol!! My train of thought is your in my bed every night, during the day i work, on my days off I'm with you so why does it matter what I do with my phone!!! I don't know!! My thing right now is we have been seeing each other for 8 months now, I'm 37 who looks like I'm about 24 and he's 41 who looks like he's about 30, we are both attractive! I feel like I'm not getting younger so I might as we see where it goes with my Taurus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Tarurs woman who is in love with with a Libra man..we had a dry spell than the other day tells me he doesn't know why he's letting me back in his life
    I was thinking why do I still care. I am approaching our relationship from a business point this time. If he is interested in a love relationship I will take it slow...I really want him to admire my intelligence first...maybe than a beautiful love story can be on the horizon... that's what I pray for...

    ReplyDelete

What is Your Sign?