Monday, July 21, 2014

Gemini: Sign in Action

The Gemini person’s vibe. What it is like to know the Gemini person.

Interview of Gemini-

Okay, Gemini, thats me, right? I'm next? Okay. We Gemini's are really interesting because we are always thinking. I think all the time! When I lay in bed, I just make stuff up. I love it when things go wrong; its something about it that entertains me. As soon as the things go a little bit off, I find the whole thing funny. It is things that are predictable and when every-body's doing what they are supposed to be doing, I'm like, "This is really boring." Being bored is not fun, because for me, I have to find something that stimulates me to get myself interested, because when I'm interested life becomes colorful. Otherwise, I get bored; when I'm bored, I get pissy.

When I act a certain way, I'm opening the door, I'm giving you an example of myself, its not always good, but its me...But sometimes I don't tell everybody all of it, but I'm telling you this today.

Check it out, I got style, I got real style, a unique way of doing everything artistic. I have a great artistic eye, check it out! However, when it comes to big life decisions, its a little hard, so I call a friend, call another friend, and then I forget what I said. Who’s idea was this anyway? Its a little hard for me to remember all the ideas, but I do include a lot of people in my world. I got great friends, put me at a party and drop me off and poof, I'll know everybody! I sit next to this one, and sit next to that one, but I get quickly bored because there is no one to talk to. Unless, the person is intellectually interesting; now there is how you get me. If you can get me going intellectually, I am so interested in you. Oh wow.

But as soon as I reach the point where I got you, I know what you are going to say, (because I heard you say it before) three times, please. You know, thats why I like to go home by myself, I can entertain myself for hours! I got things going on. I like stamps and stickers. Little mailing things-- you know, email was a great Gemini delight. How to communicate in three easy steps, dah dah ding, done!

Okay, and going on the internet, where you can go on all those encyclopedias, read all that information, Oh goodness, I love information. Thats why I got three magazines, count them. And I don't care whats it about.

I can do commercials on TV and cool sounds. You know those--let me think--hmm, I'll say them and you'll start to laugh, "Hmm, good, Kambles chicken noodles soup!" Now why is that stuck in my head? Now, thats a Gemini kinda thing, rinky dinky tunes! I love those kind of things! And I can come up with them all the time, I remember them, and you do to, when I remind you. Thats why you like having me around. Its so funny....I do have good memory at times. I remember all kinds of little tidd bits. I got the querks! I love that word. I got my own word, querpy!

I like kids, there fun to play with because they tickle you. Oh and why should we get caught up in all that grown up bull sh--excuse me, should I swear? Thats a Gemini kinda thing, words slip out of our mouths. Oh my, try not to say those things! So sometimes I get really quiet. I won't talk at all. You know why? No one is listening anyway, figured it out. So I talk to myself. Lalala. Put the headset on, lalalah. I can entertain myself for hours. Lalala, look out the window, who needs people? I got enough inside of my own head.

I am not boring. One thing people won't say about me, is I am boring.
Did someone say emotional? I've studied that, I've read books on it. There is sadness, there is anger, and there is um, all kinds of different feelings. I haven't had a direct experience with them, but I'm still studying them. I can't do anger yet--anger is a interesting one. There is something about getting really pissed off, and then, I change my mind.

See, my whole thing is just change your mind -- don't go there! Hah! I just tell people, don't get yourself all screwed off about all the emotional stuff. Just change your mind. But I have had a little problems there because I do get stomach aches, thats my only clue; I get all confused because I might be getting all emotional but....I have to eat sugar. I love sugar, its one of my clues that I'm kind of....But it doesn't come as a direct experience--its hard for me to feel.

See, I can do emotion, its just that icky feeling you get when your caught in it, its like....I get...?

I'm very funny, very witty, entertaining -- but, I've learn over my 26 relationships to finally take relationship seriously. At the end of the story, I know loyalty is a important thing. Thats when I'm loyal, when the person is really with me. When I meet people, they like me immediately, wouldn't you like me? Its just that, people get so boring. Its like after a certain point your like, come on! I like a good conversation. That first person, that Aries thing, that was really fun! But that last person would drive me out of my mind. We have talked about the trees one to many, and don't really care that you wanna eat chocolate again -- that is not interesting to me. Interesting to me is science and physics. Marilyn Monroe, she was a Gemini, amazing woman yes. Gemini always think they are so special, the truth is we are not special, its foreseeable. Gemini's are a little bit nuts, so don't be surprised, write that down.



Ladies and gentlemen, Gemini, the sign of Duality and Networking




-------
Click the links below to read other signs in action.
Click the links below to read other signs in action.

Aries: Sign in Action
Taurus: Sign in Action  
Gemini: Sign in Action
Libra: Sign in Action 





I am not taking full credit for this funny blog. The main rights go to Debra Silverman, the astrologer. She made funny youtube video’s about the signs in action-you may or may not have seen them already. I liked them so I took the time to write them down. Of course I made a lot of it myself so…I’ll take the credit for the hard work. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Your Sign?