Monday, July 21, 2014

Libra: Sign in Action


The Libra person’s vibe. What it is like to know the Libra person.

Interview of Libra-

 
Hello there, I'm Libra. I love relationships--you know why? I love harmony. I love when everybody is just getting along--its my favorite thing, being close to people and just being in tandem with them. Those bicycles build for two? That was a Libra thing. Two people on the bike at the same time so they can go together--how fantastic is that? Then you never lose that person! Cause you’re connected at the hip--twins! Wait, I like that concept. Or people getting married, I love the notion of marriage. You get married and stay married the rest of your life; that’s like, all Libras dreams!

I have been studying relationship and I study all kinds of them. People that work and people that don't work --oh my God, there is so many kinds of relationships. And I'm fascinated by it. And thats why Libra's are lawyers, and they often are divorce lawyers. Its so interesting, who gets along and who doesn't --have you ever noticed it too? You try to get along and it doesn't work, then you want it to--oh my god, I can go on and on.

You know what I also like? Colors! They can have relationships that you know for sure works! For example, you know, without a question that these two things work--no decision! My pants and the golden lines on my shirt match! No two cents, my pants and short are compatible. Not all relationships work, but these two colors do. No weighing, done, no decision.

Anyway, listen, I don't like hurting people. Because you know, harmony is all. Even if its bad, I like it.  I love happy groups--I just hate when someone goes off by themselves and whispers--I hate that. Or people in clicky things--oh, and big dictionaries;when I was a teen I just hated that. I just want everybody to get along. When everyone is together, no fussing, I love it. Co-dependency, its my favorite thing!

Listen, we are not build to be alone, we should always be in partnership -- at all times. Don't you think? If you’re alone too long, things start feeling a bit scary.

Its very hard for me to talk about myself. See, things are going to start getting really draggy if you don't start asking me some questions. Hey, why don't you tell me about you? I'm really interested in you. I like to know what you’re doing when no one is looking--I'm very nosy. I love to gossip. I find that interesting. Who is in relationship and who isn't? I can be on the phone all day long talking about other people. But wait, I have a hard time though, you know what I mean?

Well, on the other hand, I can talk about me all the time! No...No, no I can't. See, there is a good example of partnering; I was vain and that was clear, so I surrendered about it. Thats what a good relationship is! Thats really powerful! Thats Libra, they like relationships because they like to be clear and when the other person tells them what to do. And if we don't like it, we will always argue with you. We like to argue. Its just fun! Its that rata-ta-ta thing, a little tension. Rrr!

Its hard for me to make decisions, but when I finally do, I'm very good.

Oh, I'm really good at designing and art, I'm a really good artist. I work in teams, so I have a pal who helps me make my point of view very strong. Listen though, I'm strong, I'm very strong! On the other hand, I'm very sensitive. I'm strong and I'm sensitive. I'm partnering! Everything for me is partnering. This is so confusing. Yes, I'm strong--I'm strong when it comes to relationships, and I'm really good at colors.

I love to have beauty around me. Even if my bedroom is a mess, I love beauty! If I see this really pretty person, oh gosh. But looks don't matter, right? As long as they are brushed up. I'll marry a ugly person--no I won't -- yes, I will. Ugh, a Ugly partner is better than none....And a crappy relationship is better then none too.

I'm really not good at anything to tell you the truth. I'm sort'a good. Not that I'm not good, I am good...I know I'm good as a therapist. I bring everybody out of themselves. Go ahead, talk to me. What would you like to talk about? Anger? Now, now, thats funny. Um, anger happens when someone does something you don't want them to do--and then I try to pretend it doesn't bug me. Haha, I say, "Hoho it doesn't really bother me." And later I get really pissed off.

 I wanna be mean, and I wanna get mad, but I don't like disharmony --I hate disharmony. But I'm always with other people so I have to get along with them, right?
They ask me, what store to go to, this one or that one -- I don't care, where do you wanna go, where do you wanna go? I secretly get pissed off--but we all know you wanna do it your way--and then its too late, hahaha! So I'm pissed off, but I won't tell you. Shh, that was all a secret.

When I can get a relationship going, I can get spiritual. I really do wanna know how to harmonize with somebody...some of the time. The other half of the time I wish I was alone...
Is that funny? Like, half of the time, I want to be there for them and understand them, but the other half, I wish they go away already!

Cuz, you know, if your with someone for too long, they start to get to know you, really, and they want you to be you, but your busy being them, your trying to figure out them, and your waiting for them to show up, but you don't know how to show up because you are so busy trying to be them for the relationship to run smooth--its hard!

I find myself so accommodating and so pleasing, and easy to get along with and so blah blah blah, that I lose myself. But then, when I'm with myself too long, I go through the journey, but on that journey, I find the only way for me is through relationships so I'm like in a circle! By myself, with someone else, by myself, with someone else. But the best they say, now listen, here is some wisdom, is to be alone with someone else. Get it? Thats profound. Thats the truth of relationships, who can you be alone with?

See, its a little tricky being a Libra because they are so many points of views, so many angles that it gets a little confusing. But I'm very enduring. People say that I'm charming. And I really do want to get along; so, so far, I haven't annoyed anyone yet with the kinda, sort'a kind'a thing? No, it doesn't bug you? Oh great. You like me? A little or a lot? Thanks, just checking.



Ladies and gentlemen, Libra, the sign of Marriage and Balance.


-----------

Click the links below to read other signs in action.


Aries: Sign in Action
Taurus: Sign in Action  
Gemini: Sign in Action
Libra: Sign in Action 


I am not taking full credit for this funny blog. The main rights go to Debra Silverman, the astrologer. She made funny youtube video’s about the signs in action-you may or may not have seen them already. I liked them so I took the time to write them down. Of course I made a lot of it myself so…I’ll take the credit for the hard work. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. poor libra :( you are a libra right? you are not just using that sign to blog and asume. i love all the blog so far. you should do taurus and libra full compatiblity soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gd. Yes, I am a Libra and its fun being a Libra because we are such filter-like people. ;) We love to hear difference things and topics to filter from what is cool and not cool, lol. But yeah, I do plan on making a Libra and Taurus love match soon so stay with me. :D

      Delete
  2. that's a so-so me...i mean...a lot...i can't even open up coz im busy looking into others personality...i want to be in a relationship but i'm afraid to do so coz i want to be alone..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

What is Your Sign?