Monday, July 21, 2014

Taurus: Sign in Action

The Taurus person’s vibe. What it is like to know the Taurus person.

Interview of Taurus-


 Hello, my name is Taurus. I'm a little bit slower so....I hope I don't seem tedious. But, I just love simple things in life, like taking my time and enjoying the simple pleasures. Really! Everything from cooking, cleaning my room really nicely, put some delightful smelling incents on while I do it--oh, or better, some really nice soft music. Yeah, thats the stuff. I'm just a really nice person--and I have noticed this rug on the floor is green and fuzzy--makes me wanna take off my shoes. Feels so good. (We apologize, Taurus is taking off his shoes and feeling the floor with his feet. One second)

Anyway, um, did I tell you I like Mother Nature? Its actually one of my favorite things. Oh, I really love money, I know that sounds funny, but I get so much pleasure when I know all my accounts are paid on time. I love that feeling. And when you organize your check book? I love that feeling when things are organized--the check comes in, the check comes out, a little bills here and there --I even know all there address. I have written them all down somewhere else, just in case.

Because I'm so slow sometimes that if I don't make a method to my madness, I will just sit on the couch. You know what I love? Potatoe chips and TV -- I know, its not very good for you. I like chocolate too in front of the fire. I also like collecting rocks and crystals. I love all that stuff because Mother Nature is so full of gems and magic, and waterfalls and all the different flavors of Mother Nature--and all the flavors of food. Mmmm, I love to eat.

You know I'm very simple, I like to repeat myself so if I get-on going on and on and on, you will have to let me know because I can keep on going on and on and on. I can put the same song on over and over, and over and over; I love certain things so much I can do it for ever. I'm like a dog with a bone, "don't take it away, please don't take it away." I can get a little stubborn sometimes.

I don't like to get mad, uh...Because when I get mad...It’s so intense. Like a volcano--slow to anger but boom! I don't even wanna think about it...I do my best to just slow things down. And keep everything copasetic, thats my style.

I just believe if you are going to do something, you say it, and get it done, and you follow through. And what is it with people who just make crap up? And they say stuff off the top of their heads? I mean what I say and say what I mean. Hmm.

I love family and friendship--it means everything to me. When you are loyal to someone and you just give them your heart, thats it! 76 years can go by and I still love those old friends. You know everything about them and you feel the similarity--and you never have to talk to them!

You know the real secret about Taurus is? The Indians, with the animal Totems, being able to be close to the wind, the ocean, trees in the house, just the right temperature? We can get like that.

I love a good people or good item. Thats beautiful too meeeee. Are we almost done? I think I have talked too long, I'm not good at talking about a lot of different topics. I'm really good at banking and taking care of people’s money. I'm actually a great musician; I can do rhythms like nobodies business. I can hold the bass note, you know? I'm actually quite good at anything I do, as long as its not too much. I don't mind heading to the gym, but all the jumping up and down, holding things for too long, it makes me tired. And a wild person, that just scares me. I just like it when things are calm and slow, and yes, I do enjoy the yum-yums of life.

I love antiques. You know, that old stuff that makes you feel like its been around forever? True blue! I look at the labels and I think, "yes!" Thats the real stuff. I like my stuff, and I like it around just so.

I don't wanna change and I don't wanna travel. I like all my stuff in the same little way, every day. Once I make up my mind, I probably won't change it. Always have chicken with a little bit of bake potato, and some green beans. And on Wednesday night, I like to eat at that same restaurant and I have the same thing--its so good! And then, Thursday night, I know just what the surprise will be--this or that. But no wild stuff, randomness, or surprises for me. I like it when people are predictable, it makes me comfortable.

There is only a few things in life that matter, you love your family, nice things in your house, you take care of your finances, and you make love and eat chocolate.


Ladies and gentlemen, Taurus, the sign of Money and Pleasure.


----------------------------------

Click the links below to read other signs in action.


-------
Click the links below to read other signs in action.
    Click the links below to read other signs in action.

    Aries: Sign in Action
    Taurus: Sign in Action  
    Gemini: Sign in Action
    Libra: Sign in Action 
       ---

      I am not taking full credit for this funny blog. The main rights go to Debra Silverman, the astrologer. She made funny youtube video’s about the signs in action-you may or may not have seen them already. I liked them so I took the time to write them down. Of course I made a lot of it myself so…I’ll take the credit for the hard work. Thanks for reading. 

      1 comment:

      1. lol i see the blog is making fun of the signs. taurus wasn't so bad though. this is too funny. :P

        ReplyDelete

      What is Your Sign?