Monday, July 21, 2014

Aries: Sign in Action


The Aries person’s vibe. What it is like to know the Aries person.

Interview of Aries-

I am so excited that I am here. This is so much fun--I love doing this; I love being me. Let me just tell you something--its going to be quick and really fast because I got a lot of things to do: I got to go for a run, got some swimming to do, and I got a tennis game at the end of the day --so I am telling you right now, Aries is alive. I love other Aries, they aren't boring, and they aren't going to go slow. Those other signs you see here, they bug me so much, cuz me, I got life force. Look, I'm alive, I'm kicking and I'm ready to go. Are you with me? If you’re not with me then I don't want you here-- just let me be really blunt. I can't stand those kind of people that just sit around and there not really interested and they pretend like there having fun. Just leave, but I'm usually the first one to go. I can't stand being anywhere where there is no life force. Because when I'm there, there is life force. Let me tell you about myself, I got big energy, I'm really physical, and I started aerobics. That was me. I love to jump up and down. There something about jumping up and down that makes me feel so alive! Its like spring time! By the way, I am born only during spring time. Everything at that time is bursting, like me! Those flowers blooming? That is me! I just love all that energy, makes me feel so good.

I can't stand it when things aren't moving. I get things started, I get running, and then I get bored. I know, it sounds a bit bad, but  I always got someone following me because I'm so much fun. I say, "Come on with me!" And they go follow where I leave off! Isn't that fun? Isn't that a great plan? And if they don't, I don't really care because the good news is everybody likes having me around. I'm a little addicting, people like being with me-- you know why? Good energy. People ask me, "You got such good energy!" and I say, "Do you?" Because I don't like being around those flat liners. So my goal in life is to keep people moving, give them directions, give a little energy, and tell them what to do. If they can't handle it, SO SORRY!

And then people get mad at me and say, "Aww, you are so pushy and you’re so demanding!" Yeah, got a problem with that? Find someone else to hang out with.

Because the truth is I'm honest, okay? You can't handle the honesty, can't handle the fire then leave. I don't like those downers so I keep the energy up, and when no one is looking, I get a bit bored. I can't stand being around myself too long. I find myself a little bit redundant, you know what I mean? So I have to get myself moving, thats why I exercise so much. I love moving first thing in the morning; I love those weights, I love feeling the sweat, OWWWWW! I love to sweat.

Do you understand me? Listen, ask me a question, anything you wanna know about me. I'm going to try and get this over with because I got something to do soon. Cuz you know how I do. Does anybody wanna ask a question about Aries, cuz thats who I am! Come on, feel free. Oh money? I love to spend money, are you kidding me? Give it away--share it, I got holes in my pocket right now. Well, I don't have any pockets right now, but if I did, I would have holes, thats why I don't have them. Cause the money just goes right through me. I'm all about sharing. I'm all about giving things to other people, like friends and family.

Oh, speaking of family, I will fight for my family! Are you kidding? When someone does something to someone I love... UGH, I get pissed off. And I let them know-- don't you dare fight with me! Alright? I have no problem with anger, okay?

About love...Oh looooooove, oh God, I love love! I get started with it, then I get over it -- its a problem. But then I'm loyal -- okay, its not a big problem when I'm in it, when I'm in it, its just people can't keep up with me. They get a little bit timid or something, they feel like I'm bull dozing them. What the heck is that about? STAND UP, STAND UP. Rise up for the situation. I'm here because I want to engage with you! But when there in love with me-- well, the problem is when I leave, they always notice when I leave. When I'm not around there is a big difference. When I'm there the energy is so big, when I'm gone, the energy is gone. People want me. I hate that feeling, you know, being confined, so I keep moving. Then they get mad at me. "Why won't you stay still?" Come on with me then! If you can keep up with me, we are great! Listen though, I have to admit, I have to have someone to keep up with me all the time. Sitting next to me in a boat, next to me on the plane, going on an adventure, I need some engaging energy. If there is no fun, and no engaging, I gotta go....

In romance, once I find the right person, I'm actually very loyal. I like feeling adored; everybody I love, love and adore me first. Well, until I get a little obnoxious. But then, I just move on. Its getting a little hot in here. Open the window.


I'm really strong, I'm bold, I love to live in New York, and I love to elbow people. New Yorkers are really comfortable with me. I stand in the front row, elbow the guy next to me -- they seem to think its funny, haha! I love that humor thing! But I can't stand when they get mad!

Listen, of course I listen to people! If someone can talk as loud as me, I'll hear them. As soon as you match me, I'm in! I love those strong people, I feel comfortable with them. Don't be getting intimidated, cuz then I feel bad -- I feel bad because I'm so pushy......Well! If you can handle me, you can handle me; its really not a problem.

 I fight for things, I'm kind of a underdog kinda person. If there is something wrong, somebody getting hurt, I'm the first person to say something about it and get up and say, "What is going on here!" I don't care about standing up for the underdog. Or for anybody for that matter, as long as their real. But I can tell if someone is not real, I can sniff 'em out. They are so fake! Some people do that and I'm all, "forget the fakeness and just be yourself!" Yep.  

The end-






-------
Click the links below to read other signs in action.


Aries: Sign in Action
Taurus: Sign in Action  
Gemini: Sign in Action
Libra: Sign in Action 




 ----------

I am not taking full credit for this funny blog. The main rights go to Debra Silverman, the astrologer. She made funny youtube video’s about the signs in action-you may or may not have seen them already. I liked them so I took the time to write them down. Of course I made a lot of it myself so…I’ll take the credit for the hard work. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Your Sign?