Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What kind of Libra are you?

There are 12 different Libra types.

As you may know, some Libra's are sweet. And others can be rather mean. Your gentle Libra man likes company, but you may find that your old childhood friend Libra is a loner. No sign is completely the same, which is why some matches - that "should" work - don't always do. For example, Gemini’s are known free-spirits, but your new Gem boyfriend is jealous and possessive, as if he is a Taurus!

In my series, "Find your real sign", I will put together your personality briefly, and what the best matches for you are. The truth is, not all Taurus's fall into the same category; some are jealous, some are not. Some Aries are selfish, and some are not.

And let me be clear, you can't just say you and him/she are incompatible base on signs, especially sun signs alone. Other factors influence a persons personality. But anyway.

To find what type of Libra you are, you need to know your Chinese Sign also.


Click the link below to calculate what your Chinese zodiac sign is, if you are not sure. (Especially if you are born in January and February).


There are 12 different types of Libra personalities.
See how others view you. And find the sign you are interested in to learn about--thus, making it easier to make them and yourself happy.



WARNING: This is in major beta. If you want me to quickly write about you, or your lover, follow me or comment below the sign you are eager to know about.

Click on your Chinese zodiac Sign to view your personality-


Rat

Ox

Tiger

Rabbit

Dragon

Snake

Horse
Consistent Libra

Sheep

 Monkey

Rooster

 Dog

Pig



WARNING: This is in major beta. If you want me to quickly write about you, or your lover, follow me or comment below the sign you are eager to know about.
 -----
I am the consistence Libra personality. That is why I did that sign first. As I already said, comment your sign below if you want me to write about it. Thank you.

4 comments:

What is Your Sign?