Sunday, July 20, 2014

Astrology Compatibility 101

Whats your sign? compatibility

I'm a Libra, I've been studying Western and Chinese Astrology most of my life, and I have a good idea about it so I'm blogging now. So, starting today, I will begin making blogs about whatever sign I'm interested in at the moment--or better yet, if anyone wants to comment to tell me a Sign they want to know about, love match, or personality, please feel free to let me know. But most importantly, this blog is about LIBRA, the scales. If you are a Libra, please stay with me and give a little feedback about yourself. I would love to hear where I'm wrong so I can fix it, and where I'm right so I know to move forward.

So, again, what is your sign? Since your here, you are probably a Libra…But no worries, I know us Libra’s are such self-centered creatures…Well, not really (typical indecisive Libran). We just want other points of view on things so we can make a decision! 


And if you are not a Libra and ran into this blog, you either love one, hate one, or can't understand one. Again, no worries, let me walk through this with you. 

If you are interested in astrology, Libra, and true compatibility, my blogs will try to fully convince you on my topic through facts. For example, I’m a firm believer in the Taurus-Libra love match; I have many Taurus friends, no Taurus in my chart (although my rising sign is in Scorpio) and I see nothing wrong with them! The truth is…..Western Astrology can be bull crap; some folks just look at it as if people don't have real traits and personalities. We just need to distinguish between the facts and no what can actually happen between two sun signs. What two signs, no matter what, go well together under most any situation? Thats true compatibility! Libra and Gemini, Taurus and Virgo, Cancer and Cancer, and many more. 

I also think Gemini and Virgo make a good match, though they are both mutable and may cause friction. 


If you are any sign in the zodiac, and/or is interested in Libra - learning how to get the scales to say yes to a date or commit, I will do my best to help any sign. Plus, I think any Western Sign can be a good match as a couple-sometimes, its fully about the people involved. So Aries, do you want to stop making your Libra cry? Cancer, you want Libra to stop fighting with you? Taurus, you want your Libra to stay at home with you more? Leo, want to keep your Libra around…Long-term? WHATEVER, I don’t care; I will, in the simplest form possible, try to show you why two signs get along and why they don’t. Understand why, why, why, is the best step to see how, how, how to make it work!
 

5 comments:

  1. yea i don't understand astrology sometime :D my mom and dad are taursu and libra. he is taurus and she is libra but they are together after 2 yrs. taurus and libra are a good match. by the way i am a bull girl ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Despite being astrologically "incompatibly", studies have showed that there are a lot of Taurus-Libra marriages, and they can even last a very long time. Unfortunately, Libra guys are not so easy to marriage Taurus woman, but it can work out too. But anyway, Taurus and Libra can work but it is easier when the Libra is female and Taurus is male. Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent post and it also comprises a lot of useful facts- Thanks for astrological valuable information. Really enjoyed reading it. Please visit my astrology compatibility report page and please leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to read. Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!
    astrological compatibility

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like the way you have provided some very useful information about astrology love match. The overall detailing is really fascinating. I have found the post extremely useful, informative and effective. Thanks for sharing. By the way let me inform you that I recently came across a website: Astrology which I found very authentic since it did a very accurate astrological analysis. It’s quite amazing. I think you can also try it out at once.

    ReplyDelete

What is Your Sign?